Small lump on left collarbone, not movable, reddish skin, swelling. Causes and treatment?

Hello! A few days ago I have discovered a a small (around 1.5 cms, not round but rather longish) lump on my left collarbone, near to the center, it s not movable and the skin is reddish around it. The areas on both sides around my collarbones are a little swollen. The lump is not painful and not sensitive to touching either, and is hard. I saw photos of lipoma on the net but it doesn t look similar, because of its color and shape. Because of the new year holidays I cannot get hold of my doctor for a few more days and I m worried.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013