Small lump on inner thigh, tender, no sign of popping. What could it be ?

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that a small lump had popped up on my inner thigh, right behind the bikini line area. I am prone to ingrown hairs and the like so I wasn t too worried, usually they pop and go away, this one hasn t shown any sign of popping and while it hasn t grown bigger it has remained fleshy, I can feel some kind of liquid inside, and it is still tender to the touch. I don t have health insurance or the money to afford a doctor s appointment. Is there any measures I can take from home or are there any suggestions for what it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012