Small lump inside urethra, irritation while urinating. Std test negative. What is this ?

Hi, I am a 43 year old male and have had a small lump inside my urethera for about a year now. Not visible and doesn t hurt unless I pinch the shaft of my penis . I havn t had problems urinating and hasn t been any stinging till now. Yesterday I noticed a verry light iritation when I urinated so when I was done I looked at the head and there was a small bit of blood .(no visable blood in the urin) The lump also apeared to almost go away.(no discharge from penis, clear) Today no blood and the iritation is even lighter. Also about a month ago I noticed almost a week of an itching sensation in the urethera where the lump is (1/2 inch up). History. My wife and I were both tested for std three years ago and test were negative. We have been manogamus since.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013