Small lump in throat, jaw, hard bone like, cause

hello. i have a small lump about the size of a small grape on my throat i can feel well when i rub it. i also have another under my jaw aboout an inch down. both have been there for close to a year. i ws wondering what it could be. the one on the throat is hard like a bone nad feels nothing like the other side. it kd of seems like the deeper you feel the larger it is.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012

welcome to healthcaremagic

dear patient

you should consult a general surgeon or ent surgeon as soon as possible because the problem u said could be related with so many reasons.

to say some thing i need a proper history and in any case you need to consult a better dont ignore it as already its been a may advise you for fnac or other imaging tests to confirm the diagnosis.

take care

dr vikas poddar