Small lump in right breast, diagnosed fibroadenosis with mammoscan, advised edge plus. Any other non surgical treatment ?

Hi,i am 25yrs old and i have a small lump in my right breast and it has been diagnosed as fibroadenosis with mammoscan and biopsy report .I consulted a gynocologist and she recommended me take tablet called edge-plus for 3months to reduce the size of the lump.After 3 months i got the mammoscan and the doc told the size has reduced but the lump needs to be exiced.pls help me to know whether there are any non-surgical treatments in bangalore and whom should i contact. kindly reply.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012