Small lump in left side of neck and it is increasing in size.

hi doctor ,i am 30 year old lady,i had a small black lump in my left side of neck nearly 4month s,i used to touch over there,now it become bigger in size and it is bulging outside,the colour is same as skin colour.i went to my gp,according to him it is an infected black head ,please tell your opinion
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Without examination it is indeed difficult to say what it is. It can either be a lymph node or a cyst. You get yourself examined by an ENT specialist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar