Small lump in chin, popped, bleeding. Root canal treatment done previously. Cure?

i have a root canal treatment in my lower tooth in last year nov. after a month or so there was a small lump in my chin which was not painful but gradually with antibiotics it got reduced and then in this year jun it cam e back again and this time it had a small mouth which bursted and since then bleed happens everyday when i shave or even if i dont. kindly advice as it has prolonged for almost 6 months without any improvment.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM forum,
i would like to inform you that the opening which is now present on your chin is called a sinus(opening),
i would strongly recommend you to see an endodontist(RCT specialist) as the root canal treatment has to be redone.
The infection in the tooth has now spread to the surrounding areas,therefore the swelling appeared.
taking antibiotics alone will not resolve infection, therefore kindly visit a dentist soon.
i hope i answered your query,
i wish you good health,
take care.