Small lump behind ear, painless, popped whitehead, discharge, foul smelling pus. History of oily skin on ears. Treatment?

I had a small bump behind my ear where it meets the skull . It was painless. I managed to get a look at it and noticed it had a white head. Without thinking I popped it and I could hear the stuff being squeezed out of it. What came out was a white cheese like discharge that smelt sort of foul. It doesn t hurt now and didn t hurt then. I was thinking it was a really large clogged pore or something since it reacted the same way to the squeezing as a soft blackhead would. My ears are usually oily even though i was inside and behind them daily when showering. Idk what it could be. Any answers or suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012