Small lump above my navel, growing in size, stomach cramps, lump depresses on pressing. Causes?

I have a small lump directly above my navel. I accidentally pushed on it, and it seems to dissipate into my body... But it then comes back shortly after. Once the lump grows larger, it gives me a stomach cramp . Once it has disappeared back into my belly, the pain is gone, but the pain begins again once the ball/lump rebuilds. I am a 24 YOF with no significant PMHx. This has been going on for about 1 yr or so.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013