Small lump above left eyebrow, hurts, sharp pains, blurred vision . What could this possibly be?

I noticed a small lump above me left eyebrow over a year ago a Dr had told me it was just a swollen lymph node it has become slightly bigger it hurts if I push up on it and I frequently get sharp pains in my front left side even behind my eye it is not headaches I am getting its shooting sharp pain around that area I have experienced blurred vision a few times also felt as though I was going to pass out as well other wise I am in fair to good health what could this possibly be
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013