Small little flap inside cheek, looks like Canker sore which hurts. Suggestion?

Have had a small little flap inside my cheek for about 4 days, I can move it up and down with my tongue . White spot on the tip of it, looks a canker sore. Hurts slightly, not so bad, and the pain has gone down a bit over the few days, but the flap still remains. If memory serves me correctly I remember having something like this in the past and it going away. Should I go see a doctor about this or is it something that will go away?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012