Small lesion on penis, hsv1 antibodies in normal range, hsv1 IgG positive. Causes for symptoms?

confused on my results. i had a small lesion on penis that dr said might be herpes . i have never had an kind of outbreak before so i was tested with blood and culture tests. my culture test came back negitive my blood test came back hsv 1 igg 2.46 h positive and hsv 2 igg .90 which im pretty sure means negitive. im 38 yo male and im sure having some hsv1 antibodies in my body are normal for my age but should there be some concern by this number
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012