Small knot on chest, irritation, growing in size, excessive pain. Treatment?

Yes, either yesterday or the day before I noticed a small maybe pea sized knot right in the middle lower portion of my chest . It was sort of painful and was located right where my bra lays so it was very irritated. Today it is way bigger...I d say an inch in diameter. I have been messing with it though because I just thought maybe it was a clogged pot but nothing is coming out. It s very painful though..I can barely stand to hold my 12 week old son against me. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Hello Amberishmael,

I read Your Question.
You god 1 Inch size nodule on Right lower chest which is small in size earlier. There is pain & diff in holding your child. SO I would like To give advice to You that Please consult nearest Surgeon For This as early as possible.