Small knot on areola, yellowish discharge, bleeding from nipple. Done Mammogram. Had hysterectomy. What is this knot?

I have a small pea size knot on areola (whatever its called) it gets smaller when not my time of month and larger during week I should have period as I have had hysterectomy 3 years now. When I press on the knot or gently squeeze yellowish discharge and pure blood come out of my nipple . I went to dr ha mammogram and ultra sound they said it looks like a mix between solid and fluid and sent me to surgeon for this who sent me out the door. It gets smaller and less noticeable the bam right back that week. So what do I do? What is this?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer