Small, itchy patches with white center on stomach everytime after shower. Cause?

For a while now whenever I get out of the shower i get two or three small red, itchy patches with a white center on my stomach . Recently I have gotten them on my face; I ve had two around my mouth. This has been happening for about a year. The patches look like a bug bite and are itchy but will go away within an hour or two if I don t itch it. I take pretty warm showers but it s by no means scalding hot. I have changed shampoos, soaps, etc. two times now, thinking maybe that is the issue.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012