Small itchy bumps in private area. Have been shaving for years. Remedy?

I have very small itchy bumps in my private area. They are only on the of skin (not fleshy part), in the top of the v area where I shave. At first I thought they were ingrown hairs or razor bumps but I m geting more and they don t seem to be going away. They look like they can pop but if u try to pop em they just bleed . I ve been shaving for almost 5 yrs and never had this problem before. I see my obgyn for regular checkups. Any idea on what these might be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012