Small itchy bump on right calf. Diagnosed as Psoriasis, using Fluocinonide, no result. Is it Psoriasis?

Hello...I have a small bump on my lower right calf that itches badly. The bump looks like a pimple , so I went to a dermatologist to be treated and she diagnosed it psoriasis and prescribed me to use Fluocinonide .05% cream. Now after six months, the bump still hasn’t healed and the cream has done nothing to prevent itching. I do not believe it is psoriasis because I do not have a history, and there is only one bump. Please help, I need answers. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012