Small inflammation in the eye due to a punch, eye turns red, teary, sensitive to sunlight on stopping tobradex. Help?

This was ayear ago,my email is YYYY@YYYY Ayear ago i was punched in the eye,i have seen eye doctors anumber of times and all they see is asmall imflamation,i have been on tobradex eye drop for along timebecause when i stop my eye turns red,teary and is very painfull with the sun rays and light,what can i do because while on tobradex it looks normal and sight is good.The doctors say the eye has no scratch on it ,my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012