Small indentation on mucosa next to vaginal opening. History of thrush. Causes?

I had a small indentation on the mucosa next to my vaginal opening which I only noticed due to pain when wiping after urination . It was single and no whiteness or anything just looked like a shallow hole. I have suffered with thrush in the past. It has began to heal now - there is no crusting just looks like slightly raised mucosa in the place where the hole was. I am just a little worried as to what this is. I have been in a relationship for over a year.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012