Small holes on face left, due to pimples, oily skin. Medicine to close these pores?

I m 26 years old living in a tropical coutry India.. I m having normal to oily skin. Whe I m in my teenage I had few pimples 4 or 5 per month. Somehow they are gone as time passed without using any medicines but they have left small holes on my face wherever I got the pimples especially on my cheeks the area below the eyes. They are clearly visible as a group of holes which make my face look ageing . Please suggest how can I get these holes closed again and make my face look glowy & healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012