Small holes in both underarms, curd like thing comes out on piercing. Can it be closed?

Hello ! I have small holes in both of my underarms for years now. Sometimes, I would pierce it and there is like a white curd that comes out of it. Sometimes a long thin hair comes out of it too that comes out easily compare to the other hair in the underarm. I don t know what caused the holes. I am thinking maybe from plucking the hair using twissors. I think the holes started from small pimples that developed in my underarms then after awhile became holes . I am annoyed with these holes. It ruined the look of my underarms, I cannot raise my arms when wearing sleeveless shirts because it lookd awful even if they re small but they re visible and I think it causes a tiny little odour. Can these holes be closed and how ?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013