Small, hard, round lump behind left ear, lower edge of bone. Should I be concerned?

I have a small, hard, round lump behind my left ear, pretty much around the area where mastoid process is, on the lower edge of the bone. Just sticking out from the bone. I had it for quite some time. I even showed it to my doctor once but she didn`t seem concerned. Said those little bumps can show up as lymph nodes from anything, even a few acne. I`m still a bit concerned about it though, since it`s just on 1 side, but not on the other. Do I have a reason for concern?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013