Small hard painless lump on thigh, non moveable. History of Neurofibromatosis. Causes?

hi I am a 28 year old female and I have found a small, hard painless lump under the skin on my left outer thigh, just above the knee . It is non movable and not obvious when you look at my leg however if I run my fingers gently over it I can feel it. I do have Neurofibromatosis type 1, as a result I have numerous café-au-lait patches and a very small swelling on the right optic nerve I am not overly worried about it but wonder if this may be related to the nf?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012