Small, hard movable lump on upper thigh near vagina with a bruise, no pain, clear bloody discharge on squeezing. Any ideas?

Hi dr, I have a small hard bump on my upper inner thigh near my vagina , it is not painful but it is slightly darker colored like a bruise . It is fairly hard to the touch however I am able to move it around and squeeze it a bit and when I do a small amount of clear/bloody liquid comes out. I ve had it for about a week now and it seems to have gotten smaller but is still there. Any ideas? I m worried
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012