Small, hard lumps in abdominal area, stringy white substance on popping. IUD removed. Causes?

For a few months I have had these small, hard bumps on my abdominal area which have a stringy, white substance. A couple of months ago, one of them actually grew very large and had to be lanced. They will not go away despite multiple antibiotics , cleansers, and creams. Also, they thought that it might have been associated with the IUD I had placed but I have not had that in for 3 months. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013