Small hard lump behind right ear, reoccurring. Any ideas?

I found a small hard lump behind my right ear a couple of years ago which I thought was just a spot. The lump was there for a few weeks before I eventually picked at it to the point a small white ball came out. After that the skin healed fully. Now the same sort of small hard lump is back in exactly the same place. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello Friend
Welcome to H.C.M
as per the history and clinic findings it looks like you are having lymphadenitis. I would suggest you to get the FNAC done for the lump and wait for the cytology report.
Later I would suggest you to consult the E.N.T Specialist. Please don’t hesitate to consult and ask for any more query. i will be pleased to answer.
With best wishes for a speedy cure
Yours sincerely
The Health Caremagic Medical Team