Small grey patches on back, trunk area, dry skin. Put moisturizer cream, no relief. Treatment?

i have small circular grey patches on my back and one on the trunk area. I saw a dermatologist several years ago and he said it was dry skin . you can flake some of it off but it never goes away and i am getting more on my back. i don t feel highly concerned, but wondering if it is dry skin what to do about it. I ve tried putting moisture cream on the one i can reach but it doesn t make any change in it. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012