Small grain on my testicle, it pains. Urologist conclude it as hematocele. What I could be suffering from and is there any medications to solve that without surgery?

? Please type y
Precisely 3 months ago, I noticed a very small grain like half a peanut on the head of my right testicle. I was irritated over this little painless structure and I message it a little for some few seconds and I felt like it was gone and nothing was there. i noticed after some hours that my right testicle was filled with water I could feel how my testicle was swimming in my scrotum. I had an apointment with my doc and he prescribed some antiboitics and pain killer which only reclieved me of pain but did not reduce the swolling. I went back to him again and he directed me to an urologist who did an ultrsound and noticed my right testicle was ok and in normal shape with the left despite the right testicle was like the size of a lawn tennis ball. My urologist also onclude that it was cyst of the spermatic cord( said a very small cyst), hematocele. Presently I feel my right testicle some hardened but not as stone but like a thick skin filled with water and some part of it like hard but tender. Sir, could you kindly tell me precisely what I could be sufferring from and is there any medications to solve that without surgery?
Thanks for you time.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013