Small gout on the neck area, blood test showed TB IGG, have skin problems during certain period of year. Serious?

I am having something like small gouts on the neck area from the past 11 years.ha I was a medical representative at that time and one of my ENT told that it can be tuberculosis but I didn t took any action. But just before a day without any reason I made a blood test and it showed tb IGG. I am having skin problems since so many years during certain period of a year. I had consulted skin specialist for the same and even they couldn t judge any thing even after biopsy of the infected skin. Can you please guide. Is this a serious problem?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012