Small fluid cyst on the inner corner of eye causing severe stress in eye, puffiness. Remedy?

I have a small fluid cyst on the pink part ( not sure what it s called ) inner corner of the eye. My doc says he can prick it with a needle. I refused when I was there but because I get a really irritated eye most of the time as it doesn t go away. I am now thinking of having that done but wondered if there is something I can put on it to make it go away or some medication I can take. It causes puffiness under the eye and my eye seems to get really stressed even though the cyst is rather small. Can you advise please
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012