Small flesh colored lump in labia minora. Why has pain not left? Will it swell back?

Small flesh colored lump in middle right side of labia minora showed up a few day before my menstral cycle almost 2 weeks ago, was hard and size slightly larger than a tic tac with a slight amount of pain now it has shrunk considerably but has not fully gone away. I figured since I stopped cycle it would finish shrinking and disapear. I cannot get in to see OB Dr. before my regular appointment in 2 months. I am on Keflex (7 days now) for a seperate reason. Anything I can do to keep it from swelling back up? What could have caused it? I do have a problem with dryness and just before my cycle we had intercourse and it was dry and painful. Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012