Small, flesh colored itchy bumps spreading on face causing dryness, itching in eyes. Allergic reaction?

Hi, I am a 17 year old girl. Over the past few days I have noticed that small, flesh-colored itchy bumps are spreading on my face. It started on my forehead and has now worked its way down both of my cheeks and is starting to show up on my chin . The bumps itch and my face feels rough and dry. My eyes have also been itchy. Is this some sort of allergic reaction? I haven t eaten anything unusual or changed my face care regimen. The bumps dont seem to be going down at all. Should I go to the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013