Small fibroadenoma in breast. Getting married. Effect of contraception on fibroadenoma?

hello doctor i m 29 years old female with small fibroadenoma in the right breast i shall be getting married in the month of MAY .... i and my husband have planned to have baby after 2 years post marriage ... maam can u suggest me 1-the effective way of temporary contraception for these 2 years. 2-effect of oc pills particularly progesterone only pills on fibroadenoma 3- IUD OR IUS DEVICES and its harmful effect on fibroadenoma and on subsequent pregnancy when i plan it after 2 years... i shall be grateful to you maam
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013