Small dots on the upper lip along its surface, scales on penis head, was involved only in kissing. STD?

HELLO SIR THIS IS JOHN , I HAVE SOME SMALL DOTS ON MY UPPER LIP ALONG ITS SURFACE...AND SOME SMALL (INVISIBLE UNLESS SEEN KEENLY) ON MY LOWE LIP...THIS HAD OCCURRED AROUND 2 YRS BACK..BUT STILL PERSISTENT AND...I HAVE NO OTHER COMPLICATIONS..I AM IN DOUBT THAT IS THIS ANY SERIOUS INFECTION LIKE STD ...There is no discharge from the tip of opening OF MY PENNIS...AND I HAVE NOTICE SMALL LUMP 3 YRS BACK ANT IT GOT REDUCED ITSELF..PRESENTLY I DONT FIND ANY REDDISH LUMPS ON MY PENIS AND..I FOUND SOME SCALES ON MY PENIS HEAD....IS THIS A SERIOUS PROBLEM I AM VERY MUCH WORRIED ABOUT THIS...I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE ANY TIME...BUT KUSSED BY FRIEND...ORALLY ...RARELY THAT TO 3 YEAR S BACK...MY AGE IS 24
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012