Small dark spots on lower back and stomach. What treatment should be done?

Hello! I ve got some small darker spots on my lower back and also on the sides of my stomach . I was told a year ago that I have atopic skin (I m sorry if it is not the correct English name, English is not my mother language) but it is not very serious, it bothers me only right now during the winter. I live in Scandinavia and the winters are very long and cold and obviously my skin becomes pretty dry. Anyway, my question is how I can treat this darker spots. I just read on a website that you could treat it with: Hydroquine, Tretinoin ( Retin-A ), Azelaic acid, Glycolic acid .. I have no idea what these substances are and so I m going to find out more about them but I still wonder if you have any suggestion about what I could do? These dark spots that I m talking about are more of an esthetic problem to me, I have a fair, milky skin tone and they simply bother me everytime I see them. Thank you in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013