Small cyst around labia, infected hair follicles, sore to touch. What are treatment options other than surgery?

I will be 60 this year. Like most women, I have had small cyst-like bumps around my labia come up over the years which appeared to be infected hair follicles and disappeared as quickly as they came up. These rarely happened. I ve had 2 children in my 20 s and have had an uneventful menopause ... Very mild. . In the last 5 months, I have had red to purple, node-like bumps come in the labial area on bothe sides. They come up in various sizes, are sometimes sore to the touch. They can diminish within a week of appearing, but move around. From 1 to 4 appear at a time. I believe these are angiokeratomas . I ve tried heat, dry to moist, and natural remedies, but they won t go away. I ve heard there is no cure except surgery. I find this unacceptable. It s embarrasing and concerning to me and my husband, especially during love making. I ve kept the area shaved to facilitate treatment. Can anyone help, please? I can t afford surgery and don t want to go that route anyway. By the way, I am a former nurse. Thanks in advance...L
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013