Small cuts, red splits/lines on foreskin of penis. Applied coconut oil. Will it cause any disease or infection?

Hi, I am Raj and I am Married(Age: 28). i have small cuts and very minor red splits/lines on my foreskin of Penis.It causes pain while stretching.I thought its because of Oral Sex and I didn't have an intercourse with my wife for 10 days. i put Coconut oil and it was healed.Again i got the same once i had intercourse. will it causes any disease or infection? Coukd you please suggest me any home medicine for the same.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013