Small cut on the side of clitoris. History of sexual act. Help

I just had sex a couple of days ago with a partner I have been with for a long time! We were being quiet rough, he played with my clitorus for a bit when I started to feel stinging! I looked in the mirror and got him to look, I noticed a small red type cut or sore on the side of my clitoris, I am worried but it does not look bad or feel too bad! Heeeeeeelp? :(
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
It seems that due to rough handling with clitoris might have produced some injury and bruises leading to infection and swelling.
Apply antibiotic locally.
You may require one antibiotic medicine course if your doctor finds necessary after examination.
Keep local part neat and clean.
Ok and take care.