Small clusters like raised bumps on and around frenulum on penis. Medication ?

I have several very small clusters of pearl like bumps on and around my frenulum on my penis . I just got them about a month ago. It started out as a pink colored growth kinda like a skin tag. I cut it off and it didn t grow back but now these clusters have shown up. They are raised and a little rough feeling but not itchy or painful. I cannot pop them. I can see a red dot inside each one, looks like a tiny blood vessel or something. I have been with my girlfriend for a year. She has no symptoms of genital warts and her pap was normal. We have had sex while these growths were present on my penis. The clusters form what looks like small rounds bumps but you can see each individual pearl like bump inside the cluster.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013