Small cluster of white painless bumps in gums. Is it bacterial infection, How to treat it?

I recently discovered a small cluster of white painless bumps near my back molars in the gums. They ve been there for a few weeks and it s not going away. When I brush my teeth and use mouthwash I feel it with my tongue and it goes down vaguely. But just gets back to the same size after a few hours. Ive been looking at images of oral warts and it doesn t look like that. They are very small...needle point size. I don t floss very much and my tonsils have been swollen for a lot of my life. I m thinking that it s some kind of bacterial infection It s not a canker sore because I get those and it doesn t look anything like that not doesn t have any pain. I do feel a little pain in the joint of my jaw on that side
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012