Small cluster of itchy white bumps on penis shaft, filled with pus. Symptoms of bacterial infection?

i have a small cluster of itchy white pimple-like bumps on tha sahft of my penis right under my head and theyre itchy and look like they might be filled with puss or some clear fluid. my girlfriend was recently checked and the doctor said that she had a bacterial infection . shes the only sexual partner ive had for atleast a year. is it possible that she could have given me a bacterial infection???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013