Small cluster of bumps on the elbow with occasional redness, not itchy or raised, red patch on the knees, hand after biking for long hours. Is it worrisome?

I was in New Orleans for tHe Final Four and rode my bike alot while I was there. After a ride, I notciced a small cluster of white bumps on my left elbow They do not itch , but they are raised and get red sometimes. I also have a raised red patch on the inside of my knees and on the outside of one knee. And all of a sudden tonight, I noticed a circular patch on my right hand , but its only raised slight at the edge and slightly red. I m really worried about where thses are coming from.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012
Hi i think all the symptoms mentioned are only due to pressure causedto the corresponding parts due to excessive cycling
Rest can cure the condition .if no respose oral antibiotic twice daily anti inflammatory agent twice daily and application of soframycin ointment can cure them