Small clots in brain. Prescribed rosuvas, ecosporin, zolfresh. Side effects of medication?

hi My fiance s dad was just diagnosed with a few small clots in the brain and has been prescribed Rosuvas F10,Ecosporin 150, Zolfresh 10, Neubrobian forte, strovas 10 and Razo D.He is about 75 years old. Could you please let me know what each drug is for and how it will help cure the problem?Also, please do let me know the side effects of each drug so that he can be updated as to what to expect on taking them.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013