Small clot of purple reddish blood after sex. Have sever dysplasia

I had complete hysterectomy at age 21. I had cervical and ovaian ca. I am now 37. My question is after sex I had small clot of purple redish blood come out in towlet, I didn t notice it until after I got up and looked down when about to flush. I am scared, I have sever dyslasia from having my daughter at such a young age, I have pre cancerous cells from paps that we keep a check on. I can count on both hands how many people I have slept with. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011