Small circle under the penile head that is increasing, no itching or oozing. Partner has chlamydia. Could it be chlamydia?

I had a small circle underneath the head of my penis and it seems like it is getting bigger, it doesn t hurt or itch , and also doesn t have pus or a head. Is there a cream or medicine i could buy over the counter. I recently found out that my girlfriend had chlamydia and we both are taking the anti-biotics, we stopped having sex and she has been my only sex partner and i have also been her only sex partner. Could it be the chlamydia or a fungus of some sort? I m really worried, if you could help me i would really appreciate it.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013