Small child, watery yellow stools, vomiting. Prescribed co-trimoxazole oral suspension, zinc acetate syrup. Suggestions?

r/sir, my niece( 4 months old) is having loose motion(watery and light yellowish) and yesterday also has vomiting problem,which is now recovered but loose motion are not recovered,,, i consulted a doctor and he prescribed oral syrup.. 1)co-trimoxazole oral suspension 2)zinc acetate syrup 3) domperidone suspension syrup please provide me appropriate guidelines and precautions with remidies..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013