Small child, vomiting, loss of appetite, mild fever, lethargy, dizziness, orange coloured urine. Treatment?

My 6yr old son started vomiting yesterday morning, he threw up a few times he drank a sprite and threw that up right after. He has not eaten anything since Monday night. He says he isn t hungry.He is running a slight fever 100.1 feels clamy. He has been very lazy sleeping on and off for the past 2 days. Complains about being dizzy and having a head ache, but no more vomiting. He said this past time he went to urine he said it was dark and said it looked orange (he flushed before I was able to see)
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013