Small child, vomiting, high fever, rash between fingers and on chest. Taken calpol, ibuprofen. Treatment?

I have a 4 year old who has been diagnoised with a vomiting bug , he has a very high temp and has been getting ibruphen and calpol the temp would not come down and we brought him to the doc he put two supositories up we have repeated this and gave ibruphen this evening but it still has not taken it down completely hes still hot he has a rash on his between his fingers and chest is there any nore we can do he dosent want us to do much with him.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012