Small child, vomiting episodes. X-ray normal, blood work shows high triglycerides. Treatment?

Hi. I have a 4 year old boy who is 62lbs and randomly vomits every now an then an that s been going on for about a month now. Wednesday he had blood work and a xray done his xray came back Dr said everything was normal blood work came back today and they said his triglycerides level I high witch reads 158. Nothing to explain why he vomit a lot. Should I be concerned and why can I do to lower his levels he didn t even eat much greasy or fried foods
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012