Small child, viral fever, vomiting, cough. Given maxtra, domstal. Diet recommendations?

doctor, my kid is 8 months old he was viral fev 5 minier last 3 4 days and vomitting also .consulted doctor and suggested medicine--name : Maxtra and domstal for vomitting.when i give medicine he vomit complete food after 5 min.he has heavy couf also .and tin food (cerlac )not digest on that time.Please tell me doctor which type of food i can give .i am working woman.only breast feeding is not possible .any fruit juice can give.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012